Royal RepubliQ is a rapid growing international leather brand for men and women, exporting to more than 35 countries worldwide. We are rooted in Copenhagen with base in Amsterdam. Our continuous quest is to create ‘new classic’ pieces of a quality and design that will last for many years. We wish to create functional and trustworthy designs with high use-value; Products that age with grace, grow character over time, and become an integrated part of the users’ everyday lives.
FINANCE MANAGER - POTENCIAL CFO
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of a successful growth company?
Here is a career defining opportunity that you cannot turn down.
Royal RepubliQ desires a strong operational all-round manager to run our finance department, with potential to become CFO.
Nothing in accounting - tax - credit control - cost control, be it managing or setting it up, will shake you off your feet. You are a great asset for our self-managing teams. You want to grow and understand the business inside out.
You have a 360-business approach, and believe in what we believe in, and will do what it takes to move the company forward, and be a constant asset for the total team.
Royal RepubliQ is a strong privately owned, leather brand for men and women, exporting to more than 38 countries worldwide. The company is founded in Denmark in 2006, and operates currently with companies in Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
“Our continuous quest is to create ‘new classics’ leather products, that will last for years and be a communicator of our Aims of Life”
- Hands on in every aspect of the Finance department.
- Running a swift and smooth month-end procedure.
- Steering and planning any related task.
- Managing and training an accountant plus assistant.
- Liaising actively with other departments to make daily tasks more efficient.
- Perform tax, payroll and legal related work for the group.
- Support the daily operation and assist our CEO.
Desired skills & Expertise
- Professional Skill Set / Tool Box;
- Outstanding academic track record;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably based in audit followed by a Finance position with an international company;
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ambitious with a high energy level.
- Problem solver who can think smart.
- Disciplined and structured.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- EU nationality living in Amsterdam area.
- Fluent in English, strong in German and Danish and Dutch are add-ons.
- Direct report to CFO and CEO
- Position is located in Halfweg-Zwanenburg (Amsterdam Area), the Netherlands
- New – but it is a permanent full time+ position
- Competitive salary according to experience and track record.
- Starting asap.
Convince us you have the desired skill set. Explain us why you are qualified to help shape the future of an international growth company. Send us your English resume with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: FM.
To all recruitment agencies: Royal RepubliQ does not accept agency resumes.
Royal RepubliQ is seeking an ambitious and highly skilled Executive Assistant to support the CEO with a range of projects and strategy tasks. In this newly established position, you will gain a deep understanding of a successful entrepreneurial company, contribute to the execution of a highly ambitious growth strategy and help take the company to the next level. It is an overarching role where you will collaborate with and challenge many different stakeholders as you proactively and independently support the CEO in his work.
Exact tasks will depend on the level of experience but is expected to include
- General support to the CEO
- Participate in and contribute to strategic and operational projects and work streams
- Develop, implement and follow-up on KPIs throughout the organization
- Assist in preparing material for the Board of Directors
- Ad hoc data gathering, decision notes and analysis
- Help reach the strategic targets by motivating and engaging employees and collaboration partners
- Provide support on business development as well as recruitment to carry out our growth strategy
- The position has direct reference to the CEO.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Professional Skill Set / Tool Box:
- Outstanding academic track record
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience, preferably consulting experience from a top tier international firm
- It is expected that the person shall drive own work streams with limited / no senior involvement
- Preferably Danish and willing to live in / re-locate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Excellent English skills verbal and written.
Entrepreneurial self-starter with a drive to succeed and win
- Highly ambitious, high energy level, willing and able to work hard
- Able to listen and learn quickly, and to work in a team environment
- Desire to make a real contribution and difference in realizing the Business & Brand Strategy
- Factual and objective
- Confident but humble – will take on different roles in various projects
- Work place will be Amsterdam area, however, occasional work days in Denmark can be arranged.
Convince us that you have the desired skill set, and explain us why you are qualified to help shape the future of an international growth company.
Please submit your English resume and letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Start date: ASAP
To all recruitment agencies:
Royal RepubliQ does not accept agency resumes.
INTERNSHIP AT DESIGN DEPARTMENT
We are a dynamic and international team and looking for an intern to support our Design Department. You will work together with our designers and assist them in the development of new collections.
The internship provides a clear insight into the development process, which has a strong focus on bags and footwear.
- Helping with the preparation of collections and presentations
- Creating spec sheets in Illustrator
- Creating- and maintaining overviews
- Assisting at photo-shoots/ presentations
- Commenting samples
- Maintaining and organizing the design-studio/ showroom
- Organizing trims, leathers
Skills Education & Experience
- HBO/Bachelor degree in Fashion /Textile design
- Languages: fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office
- Has an eye for detail, form and function
- Passionate about leather as a material
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to date with latest trends and design
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Flexibility, adaptability and a positive "make a difference" attitude are a must
You will be located in Amsterdam.
Minimum three months. Preferable six months.
As soon as possible.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered
Application should contain: CV, personal letter of motivation in English, digital portfolio with artworks like detail drawings, technical ﬂat sketches made on computer and images from your hand drawn sketch books.
Apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org